Full-time, fixed term 4 week contract, living wage
Newgen Publishing UK is a fast-growing publishing services company based in Gloucestershire. We offer a comprehensive project management service for every kind of publishing project. We are offering a paid internship programme, lending support to our education team. You will support the timely delivery of high-quality print and digital projects for our clients, whilst gaining a thorough knowledge of the processes behind content development and production for some of the foremost education publishers in the world.
This is a full-time remote-working role, running for four weeks. It would suit a third-year undergraduate, recent graduate or postgraduate. No previous experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn!
- Undertaking a wide variety of ad hoc tasks for the education team, providing essential support.
- Managing your time around allocated tasks and reporting any issues as they arise.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Impeccable editorial, organisational and communication skills.
- An enthusiasm for publishing and a willingness to learn on the job.
- Third-year undergraduates or recent graduates or postgraduates preferred (publishing qualifications an advantage, but not essential).
Please apply on our website, uploading a copy of your CV and a covering letter. Interviews will be conducted by video meeting.
Applications close: 30 July 2021